Piston-Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo**

2 posters

Go down

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Empty **Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo**

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi everyone, i have been getting pressured alot to get a project blog up of my car lol you may have seen my other blogs including (Engine bay colour code+clean) etc i will try and upload them projects into this main one so its all in one place,

You may or may have not seen my car around, alot of people say (Must be the cleanest VTS around) and thats all i ever hear lol

the past few weeks my car has been in the bodyshop getting alot of work done on it so ill keep you up to date with that also.

Lets begin then....
I brought the car in 2006 with 30k on the clock then found out i was not old enough to get insured on it Sad so i locked it away in a garage for 2 years and last september it came out to play Smile

this is what it looked like when i brought it...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0448
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0450

By september i was able to give it a good clean Smile and it was then put on display for Milton keynes college in mid summer place...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0223
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0219
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0205
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0175
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0178

By christmas last year it looked like this...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0004
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0013

Please keep in mind this is by far not what the car looks like now lol sorry i cant put up step by step mods coz i did not take any pictures back then.

but the work that was odne to it after christmas photoes where pretty much taken at every stage lol
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Virgo Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Empty Re: **Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo**

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

The list of mods i had done then where as follow
Lowerd 60mm-75mm
Wind deflectors fitted
standerd sound system
Straight through exhaust
Viper piper induction kit

and thats about it lol

Next job i did was went to a body shop and de-badged my boot
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0015

I alos fitted Drilled and grooved brake disc's and painted the calipers red..
only best photo i have of them...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0077

The car then had a full mopp and polish Razz...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0063
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0044
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0072
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0039-1

Now this is where im gonna be busy putting togther all my engine bay pics so bare with me people
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Empty Re: **Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo**

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm

My ideas are to give the entire engine a full clean and polish with new toys and lots of polished covers and xtras. Im only taking things step by step and hoping to have it finished by end of september ready for when i get it cammed and remapped.

Could you help me out with ideas and pictures on how to do things and what will look good. i will supply a picture of my engine as it stands now so photoshopping is welcome.

my ideas are so far:
All the basic polished covers will be fitted but will be painted burgundy RED
Red strut brace
Red polished rocker cover
Polished chrome bolts and nuts hoping to replace all the rusty ones in the
engine bay
Polished RED alternator
Twin RED fans
Every pipe and wire will be colour coded in RED silicone
The cam belt cover wud be replaced with a red polished cover and 2
holes would be cut out to reveal the red pullys
all the small brackets and attatchments will be polished

Here is my engine bay before i begin work
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** IMG_0221

Update.....
recieved some new toys in the post today
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10459
(OMP STRUT BRACE)
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10458
(This is brand new along with my Pully belt and tenstioner thats already fitted)
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 9971_1
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10456
(Tinted headlights to go with my tinted fog lights)

also Made a start on polishing the altornater ready for paint...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10468

question
If you ask why im polishing them if im just going to paint them? well the reason is because when the paint is on it will be as smooth as the car without it being textured or rough thats the idea to getting things looking having a polished effect
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:58 pm

UPDATE.... 19/05/09

Hi Guys iv made some progress on the car latly so heres the update

First of all the alternator is polished and finished ready for paint.
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10471
I started to strip the engine bay down bit at a time so i dont loose out on how to put things back lol
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10477
I encounterd my first problem when removing the nut to my suspenstion arm basicly the bolt has been rounded and the nut spins and does not undo.
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10475
this was the first thing i needed to sort as my strut wont go on otherwise. i done the old fashion way of removing it hehe
Grinder, Haxsaw, hammer, Heavy duty chizzle lol took me 10 mins RESULT.....
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10480
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10484

Seems tho the original paint in the engine bay had start to scratch off or fade so i think its in need for a respray
Prima
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10485
Basecoat
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10486
Laquar
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10490
Finished result well happy at the results
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10497

Continue
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm

well im home now so ill carry on with the updates then i can get some updates of it in the garage at the moment

Then i removed the ECU and stand and had the same problem with the paint so i began to respray this aswell...
basecoat
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10499
laquar and result
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10501
Also today will evening i spent my remaining hours in our new Shed/Workshop its HUUUGGGEEE haha i spent the time painting my alternator and painting my new polished engine covers the colour of the car specialy mixed by MK PAINT
Pictures will be up tomoro as they are all drying and dont wanna put any finger marks on them lol

Update... 21/5/09

Hi everyone iv got another update.

Today i started off by re-painting my slam panel colour had faded and a number of scratches.

i began by prepping it..
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10503
Thats alot of newspapers haha
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10506
Prima
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10508
Basecoat
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10509
laquar + Finished result
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10514
while i was waiting for it to dry i polished up all the componants and little parts ready for paint

before and after
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10513
Finished and painted
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10532
then i began to re-fit the whole of the one side i had been doing and put in my new headlight LOVE IT and while i had most parts off i tinted my fog lights so they will match my headlights
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10523
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 pm

NOW is the hard bit i have been dreading
Passenger side turn

removed the batterly, battery tray, Induction kit, headlight, and i was left with all this :O
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10528
Think im gonna start all that tomoro lol

also i have painted my strut brace today Dimond black the same colour most other parts of my engine will be
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10535

Just an example of the things that will be painted black
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10537

sorry about the water marks was raining
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10545
was thinking about colour coding my grill and cut the slates out
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10547
Finished grill
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10574
painted my other suspenstion colume
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10550
Now to polish and paint my rocker covers
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10555
also while i was doing my rocker covers i took off the coilpack cover and smoothed in the badge and painted it black

here are the 2 finished and put together
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10565
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10562
Smoothed my oil cap and painted it
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10552
Painted the rest of the caps
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10579
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Update.....
Now that the engine bay is finished and all wires and pipes have been re-taped up and tidyed away i think its time for a photoshoot Smile and clean the car up ready for USC
These pictures i am about to show is the last time this car was at its cleanest because a week later it went into the garage lol
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10654
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10652
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10645
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10642
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10638
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10625
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10628
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10629
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10621

Here is the only picture of my manifold i can get sorry
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10641
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Update.....
Usc Came and went and had alot of interest in my engine bay Smile and then it rained Sad
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 2639_139205320322_552965322_6046047

also this week while my car is in the garage i brought the local max power magazine and found a picture of my car in there Very Happy
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0061
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0062

Now this is the bit where its more up to date and i know alot of you are going to cry when u see these next pictures lol

Mods so far on the car is increasing
Interior...
custom made soundsystem ideal for lightweight and power
DVD player
Tailord mats designed for Saxo only
sparco seat belt pads

Exterior.....
Toyo proxes tires
Drilled and grooved brake disc's
uprated pads
painted red calipers
lowerd 60-75mm
de-badged boot
de-wiperd boot
Bee sting arial
Tinted headlights
tinted foglights
Colour coded front grill and meshed
HIDS fitted
Side light/ foglight converstion so i can have my fogs on during the day (LEGAL)

Engine bay....
Polished strut mounts
every nut and bolt polished to chrome
4-2-1 mani fold
custom powerflow exhaust
Polished and painted altornater
polished and painted engine bay covers x7
Re-painted inner engine bay
OMP strut brace in black
various of bits and bobs painted black
Painted and smoothed coil pack cover
polished and painted rocker covers red
Engine block painted silver
re-painted under bonnet with black inserts
And the entire engine bay spiced up polished and cleaned

Now for the progress you have been waiting for lol
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:01 pm

2 weeks go i decided im gonna make some huge changes to my car and this included....
Gloss black bumper strips
Gloss black Roof
Gloss black splitter
16v badge smoothed off
VTS badge smoothed off
de-locked
de-arieled
Gloss black DTM splitter fitted
Number plate rescess smoothed out
Relocate number plate on mounts hooked under the car
Big mouth cut out on front bumper
I had 3 5p dints on my pass door, bonnet, drivers wing needed fixing
A tiny nail size scratch on pass wing needed repairing
Bonnet needed sanded and re-painted due to stone chips and marks
Alloy wheels refurbed and painted Razz
the rear of my roof looked abit creased so getting that smoothed out

and i think thats all lol so here are the pictures....
2 days after leaving it i walked into the body shop and nearly cried when i saw this
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0051
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0052
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0053
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0054
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0055
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0057

I know its hard to look at but will be worth the exsperience lol

By the end of the week all body work had been finished and it was ready for paint...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0058
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0059
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

While The car was in the garage i took off my alloys and took them to Merks and they refurbed and painte dmy alloys Razz

Now when i wanted them painted i did not want to go same colour as most people go so i decided to be abit different
Its similer to anthricite but has more black in it and alot more sparkles Razz
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0065-1
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0064-1

I also brought a show roll cage for the car and i painted it the same wicked red as the car Razz sorry no pictures yet. ill grab some next week

So a week later which would of broought us to yesterday 21/8/09
i took a stroll to the garage and it was sitting in the corner all in prima Razz
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0067
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0068
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0069
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0066
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0070
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0071-1
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0072-1

Looking alot better and very impressed with the work Razz

They said they want to get it finished by the end of next week Razz so maybe in time for the revenge cruise and TRAXX Very Happy

The next plan of action once the car is free again
is Flocked interior black/Red
full leather interior
Bigger Custom sound system

newmans ph3 Cams and remap
And get it booked into the body shop again to have my
Bootlid de-locked and smoothed
Rear bumper toe bar smoothed out
And get a 106 rear number plate mould fixed into my saxo one
then im looking to get coilovers Smile and that is about as far as i mite go this year lol

Updates will be made every time i progress now so watch this thread
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Update 8/09/09.....
Hi everyone, unfortunitly the car was not finished for traxx, but here is an update so far Very Happy i think your gonna like this one lol Razz
Also the car will be revield for the first time up my local cruise on the 13th september Smile

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0118
up rated speakers

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0117
colour coded washer jets

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0110
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0111
Front bumper in prima

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0109
Rear bumper almost finished

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0108
Gloss black roof finished with de-arield

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0107
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0106
The car now getting masked for a full respray
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Update 9/9/9.....
The days are drawing to a close now to have the car finished for the 13th Smile
today i visited the garage and saw my car already painted Smile and also my bumpers getting a taste of some paint so i took some snaps for you lot Smile apart from the bumpers lol

this might be the last post ill show of the car otherwise ill reviel to much lol so here she is Smile
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0119
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0120
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0121
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Here you go guys
the finished Car Very Happy

more pictures to come in the week

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 9726_133601991789_682221789_3031941
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 10419_157334890882_513585882_424110
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 9726_133602021789_682221789_3031945
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok Update finaly as weather is getting good again....

First of all bye bye jap can and hello 3.5" outward rolled tip Very Happy
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10598-1

A few extra parts painted and polished in the engine bay and lights added Smile
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10599

Hello newmans PH3 cams
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10605-1

Piper cambelt
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10602

waterpump
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10604-1

Mintex brake pads
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10603

Got a new gearbox and clutch fitted Very Happy

better bonnet prop for shows:
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10606

This is my Garage lol well half of it lol the other half is still a mess
[IMG]https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j279/fisher659/SDC10607
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Got a few Snaps from the last car show i went to
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 15558_345438400646_556340646_102094
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 10837_193346709102_670734102_312799
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 15558_345441860646_556340646_102094
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 12937_1286500448465_1408780518_8471
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Nice little update.....

Starting to pick up the pace again now and fitted my new custom steal door badges...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Photo0201

Also purchased some leather bucket seats Razz
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** GetAttachment

selling my show cage and seats to make way for my track look interior

going to be buying a half roll cage...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Imgp0468

Battery box to relocate my battery to the boot...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** B1sSkQmkKGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKeYYmGN

4point harnesses in black with leather harness padding...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Modp_0912_02_oracing_gear_buyers_gu

and going for a full interior respray in gloss black and also smoothing alot of the flooring out and repairing any dints in the floor pan. should have it looking like the picture below...
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 100_0689
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Update 29/01/10....
Well i gave the royal male some hard earned work today lol
started at 8:15am this morning and deliverys stopped at 10:35am haha

first of all my cage net came Razz
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10623

then my fibreglass battery box arrived
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10620

then my harnesses arrived Very Happy
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10622

and finaly my leather harness pads came lol
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10621-1

also i picked up my new half cage yesterday and its currently getting refurbed and painted. going to get a few more pipes added once fitted

Right so next on the menu is strip my interior, this would take the course of the weekend

im going to be picky with this tho as im going for a clean and smooth track look and blend it in with the exterior of the car.
im going to do this by smoothing in all the holes dints/dents, shave off any screws/bolts, nipples, bulges i dont want, then go for a complete respray in black with carpet on the side walls.
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm

just brought some roll cage tubing
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** Cage-padding-large
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Update... Finaly Very Happy 12/03/10......

Alot has changed since my last update and i do apologies that i have jumped straight to the finished look as my little brother somehow managed to delete all my pictures of teh step by step guilds iv done.

at then end of this update i will leave you with a sneak preview of what to exspect on my next update, i dont want to reveal to much because i have got my mate from refined details to work his magic on the car so i want the car to be mint before i show you them lol oh well here we go Razz

Latly i have been gathering some ideas on somthing huge for the engine, throttle bodies, turbo, supercharger and i have made my choice but this is not happening till next year. in the mean time i have been working on my track/clean look interior.

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0004-2
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0005
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0006
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0007
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0008
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0009
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0010
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0011-1

custom made my sub and amp box so they fit snugly in the rear footwells
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0012
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0014-1
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0013-2
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0018

got a new colour adition to the engine bay as the black i used did not want to polish up nicly
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0015-3
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0016-1
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0017

these are my new custom steal door badges
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0023

And here is the sneak preview of my wheels Razz
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0019
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0020
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Update..... 15/03/10

Well this weekend has been great
finished the car and got it cleaned like it has never been cleaned like before Smile

here you lot go... Beware lots of images
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0103
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0104
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0107
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0108
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0109
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0110
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0113
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0114
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0115
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0117
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0120
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0121
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0126
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0137
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0139
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0141
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0143
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** DSC_0144
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Update.... 25/03/10

got a little update and a few pictures from fastshow on show n shine.

the update is just me being picky with the car now but hey im addicted to detail lol

New ciggertte lighter as mine has been stolen for a year lol
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 129463479_tp

More carpet because im re-doing my floor as i no longer want the battery box.
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** CAR_SUB_WOOFER_ACOUSTIC_CARPET_g

Another radiator fan as i broke the thread on my last one Sad bumber
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** !Bol7Row!2k~$(KGrHqEH-CkEuY25N(cdBLo!)KISYw~~_12

Want a badgeless grill then my car would be fully debadged
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 1137002_SAXO_2_1

Fresh new car mats as mine are shagged lol
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** F904_1

And finaly my audio power cable so i can finaly wire up my custom sytem Very Happy
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** !BhOt60gBmk~$(KGrHqMOKjMEryBlKduCBLINV9dzmQ~~_35

Next week need to book the car in for a full service as its time to change the cambelt Smile iv already got the piper cambelt to fit aswell and water pump Razz

week after that i have max power doing the feature on it so it should all be ready Smile

Pictures of fastshow will be added in the next post

thanks afro
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Fastshow 2010 was really good.
Felt it was time to enter Show n shine and get my car noticed Razz

unfortunatly i did not win Sad as the compition was very high. but im not boverd about winner, what blew me away was the attention the car got Very Happy
always had a crowed round the car and had alot of models and professional photographers taking pictures so i had a really good day Smile

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 100_0676
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 12311_374566846731_658016731_387243
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 12311_374566856731_658016731_387243
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 14122_1431413664767_1215650962_3128
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 23576_374176623931_516908931_385909
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 23576_374176628931_516908931_385910
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 23829_410320575154_581275154_545859

Mug shot
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 24222_381344608727_604488727_358890

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 26048_378628454073_515919073_358793
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 25655_1404314154407_1428963820_3111
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 26048_378628464073_515919073_358793
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 26419_106270392735913_1000005885808
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** 27085_375651731789_682221789_423045
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 pm

i have been vr busy latly with uni and i can finaly say i have an update.
i might have missed alot of since my last update but if i find others ill post them up.

so here we go:
Max power have confirmed a feature on the 16th May Smile

here is whats new with the car
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10795
Plasma dials Very Happy

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10806
removed battery box and fuses

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10803
Vacuume gauge and volt metre in metalic red Razz

My last splitter i managed to scuff on a kerb so i was rolling round without one for a while and did not like it at all so here is my new one Very Happy
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10801

**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10800
badgeless grill colour coded

Now for the grand fernarly Very Happy
Smoother euro boot curtasy of Dan_sutle
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10785
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10787
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10797
Smaller recess + smoothed
Custom number plate lights
Smoothed washer hole
Smoothed spoiler recess

Now have any of you spotted anything with the pictures of my rear Razz

I have custom made a Mrk2 mondeo front splitter to fit on my rear bumper:
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10789
**Fishers Euro Thread**Max Power feature out soon**Bodywork complete**Interia complete**Engine complete**Next Turbo** SDC10791

Ok so whats next?
I have got a week before max power feature so in this time i need to:
waiting for my pod holder to come
Sent my wheel off to get refurbed
Wire up volt metre
Wire up vacuume gauge
Wire up boot poppper
Paint rear splitter gloss black

If any can help me with the wireing of these i would much apricuate it Smile

Then the car needs a good clean so im treating it to a.
2 bucket wash
Full clay
Full machine Mop and polish
Wax
sealant
then touch up plastics
Hover + polish interio Very Happy Easy
now the hard bit Sad The engine bay Sad
Needs to be stripped
polished
waxed
steamed
some bits painted
touch up plastics

then fingers cross i should be ready for max power Very Happy then FCS

Thanks guys keep up with the comments
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Wow and thats it so far lol Smile Hope i ent crashed ya server with all this lol
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by timmsy Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

i had a vtr fully lowered and colour coded in blue so i respect the french cars, mega project and looks quality, good luck with the feature

timmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by FisherVTS Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:10 am

cheers mate
FisherVTS
FisherVTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down