Piston-Superior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modified Nationals 2010

3 posters

Go down

Modified Nationals 2010 Empty Modified Nationals 2010

Post by matt-C2-GT Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Modified Nationals 2010, Peterborough Showground, May 28-30

Biggest is best! Modified Nationals is the UK’s largest indoor and outdoor car show.
Expect a full on weekend with 2 days of mental modified motors on show from all over the country. Big-name exhibitors from all over the UK and Europe.
Tuning is a serious business and the UK’s Top Show Cars will take pride of place in the centre of the exhibition hall, plus the outside area will be keeping it real, showcasing the Best Car club stands in the country, with more than 2000 amazing cars representing their club. All of these rides will give you bags of modding ideas and inspiration.

Modified Nationals 2010 2612-nationals-leaflet-1
matt-C2-GT
matt-C2-GT

Taurus Posts : 61

http://www.topmark-modelling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Modified Nationals 2010 Empty Re: Modified Nationals 2010

Post by keith_gtir Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Modified Nationals 2010 Logowithdates

Now I'm sure you all know about Modified Nationals, The Ultimate Car Show but here's some info for you all.

Clubs

Best Club Stand 2009 Winners!

Be the best… [url=http://www.modifiednationals.co.uk/2009/03/trophies-awards/]Club Trophy’s
to be won. Modified Nationals welcomes all car related clubs and invites you to show your car at our 8th car show & clubbing weekend.

Any club that attended in 2009 will automatically be posted a 2010 club pack, club packs have been available since 7th December. If however you did not attend in 2009, have changed address and/or club organiser let me know or email the office admin@modifiednationals.co.uk with your new contact details NOW!! This will ensure that your club is in the best position to book early and get a great stand position in 2010.

Discounted Tickets For Clubs
Weekend Driver - £29 each
Weekend Passenger - £34 each
Weekend VIP Driver - £37 each
Weekend VIP Passenger - £42 each

Minimum five cars for a club stand, spaces are allocated on first come basis, you can add cars to your stand until the closing date 2 weeks before the show!

I'll keep you updated with all that's happening & the latest news. Any questions just pm me or contact the office.
Make sure you join us on Facebook. Click image & join our Fan Page...
Modified Nationals 2010 Smlthumb

MODIFIED NATIONALS 2010. Be part of it!
keith_gtir
keith_gtir

Back to top Go down

Post by timmsy Thu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm

are you all gonna be there as i am going jsut for the day to see whats about,

been on 3 stands already in May and got another to go so i couldnt really squeeze it in

timmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down